Sean Maher's Quality Control

Monday, November 14, 2005

Ah, yes.

Ooh.



Would you do that to me again, please? I liked it.

Jesus, though. Seriously, this is a motherfucker of an album. I think my favorite song is "Ballad of a Thin Man", something really creeping-under-the-skin about that one. Of course, "Like a Rolling Stone" is a classic, etc., etc., but that song belongs more to the friends I've sung it with than to this album; at least, it does for me.

(This morning I put on Freewheelin' again, just out of curiosity, and the difference is way more drastic than I'd've expected. What a trip.)

More comics writing tomorrow; I'll be looking at a new independent mini-series called 7 Days to Fame.



See you then, amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com