Sean Maher's Quality Control

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Vacay...

I'm hitting the road with the little lady for the next few days, so I'll likely miss updating for the rest of the week.

Jason Rodriguez sends me off in style with one of his best stories since Hooker Hand. Really, don't miss this one.

It's a bit of a shame, too, because I really wanna be sure and pick up Toupydoops #3 when it comes out on Wednesday. I've been having a lot of fun with the book and I seem to remember Kevin McShane wanting to use a quote from my review of #1 in the third issue, or ads for the third issue, or something...



Add to that the release of Jeremiah Harm #4 and War of the Worlds: Second Wave #5, and we've got Boom! Studios front-loading this week's releases with their very best books.

Of course, there's also the new issue of Brubaker's Daredevil, but it's not like I've been enjoying the holy shit out of that, is it?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    Have a great vacation...

    And best story since hooker hand? I try so hard to do some deep shit now and again but all you folks care about is bitches and hos.

    For real.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com